Leaving Frost Upon the Walls is a thirty-nine page poem covering the life of a young couple through a slightly schizophrenic viewpoint. The styling is a unique offering, as I have never before invested myself into a poem of such a length, and most likely never will again. You can pick yourself up a copy now via Amazon for a nice price. I advise you do so seeing as how it’s National Poetry Month and all that.
- ijustsaywordssometimes likes this
- stellarexpressions said: great concept! It’s on my list come payday
- musicurious said: Can I get a little sample of the writing? Not that I don’t trust your genius. ;)
- sylswords reblogged this from joshuarobertlong
- sylswords likes this
- katskradlexx likes this
- soredemonao likes this
- jennipur likes this
- twcwelcomecenter reblogged this from joshuarobertlong
- ordinarywonder likes this
- theplotneedsmorebourbon likes this
- anarchyandnoise likes this
- prufrockslovesong said: That’s awesome!
- oxytocin-iv likes this
- joshuarobertlong posted this